Saturday, October 30, 2010

A review of Hispanic American Culture

I am impressed with the level of professionalism and the respect for one another thus far in discussing cultural diversity. I am pleased that everyone has demonstrated a desire to learn and discuss more regarding this very important topic in nursing education. I would like to present you all with a case study of which I have selected regarding the hispanic culture since that is something that we see a lot in this area of Iowa. I would like each of you to review the following link. First, read through the information regarding the hispanic culture, and then if you name starts with A-L please answer case study number 1 and if your last name begins with M-Z please answer case study number 2.

Transcultural Nursing. (2008). The hispanic american community. Retrieved from http://www.culturediversity.org/hisp.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment